Simply Clean Diaper Service will perform a deep cleaning on your own stash of cloth diapers. Every few months, people suggest you do a deep clean (stripping) on your diapers. Deep cleanings need to be dropped off and picked up form our location at 10420 Liberty Avenue in Overland. Most deep cleanings are completely in 3-4 days and sometimes sooner based on the drop off day. Drop off your diapers and leave the work to us.
Below is the online form that you must complete prior to dropping off your diapers. This form is acknowledgment of the services being performed and gives us an inventory of what you turn in.
Benefits of Deep Cleaning
- Keep your diapers: sanitized, clean and smelling like new.
- Each diaper, AIO, insert, wrap, etc counts as 1 piece.
- If you are outside our current delivery area, we welcome you to drop off and pickup your diapers.
- Complete stripping of diapers and their inserts including bumGenius, Fuzzi Buns, Thirsties, etc.
- Diapers must be washed prior to pickup. Diapers that are soiled will be returned or one week of diaper service will be charged.
- You can select a deep cleaning with or without the use of chlorine bleach. Chlorine bleach will help sanitize and is an excellent whitener and most manufacturers allow at least one bleaching of their products per month. It is your responsibility to review your manufacturer recommendations prior to having your diapers deep cleaned. I will say that in all the years we’ve done deep cleanings, we have never damaged a diaper, insert, etc with our laundry process. If you opt not to use Chlorine Bleach we also offer the option of not using chlorine bleach. The choice is up to you.
Deep Clean Pricing
|1 – 100 pieces||$40.00|
We make it as easy as 1, 2, 3...
We pick up your stash of prefolds, AIO’s, and inserts and give them a professional deep cleaning in our industrial washers.
We return your cloth diapers to your door ready for use.