When we were new parents, we had no idea how to buy, fold, or clean cloth diapers – or even how to put them on our baby. The whole idea was pretty intimidating, but we knew we wanted what was best for our newborn, and for the environment. When someone took the time to show us how to do it all, we ended up loving cloth diapers so much so that we used them for all three of our kids (and even decided to run a cloth diaper service).
Since we hate the thought of any new mom or dad staring blankly into an insert or diaper cover, we offer FREE monthly classes to teach the ins and outs of cloth diapering.
What can you learn our Cloth Diapering Basics class?
Each of our classes is taught by Simply Clean Owner Kathy Huntebrinker, who has ten years of experience in cloth diapering. During each class, Kathy addresses:
- The types of cloth diapers including prefolds, all-in-ones, pockets, fitteds, and hybrids.
- Benefits of cloth diapers, including cost savings and environmental impact.
- Available accessories such as wipes, wetbags disposable liners, and the many different reusable inserts including nighttime solutions.
- Home washing, from how to empty and wash soiled diapers to keeping stains to a minimum.
- Benefits of a diaper service, like how awesome it is to have dirty diapers picked up and new ones delivered each week!
- Finish up with a Q & A session where all your detailed questions will be answered.
This is a great time to get hands on experience with all of the cloth diapering options and we’ll have several models (aka teddy bears) on hand for you to practice your cloth diapering skills. Also, students leave with lots of new knowledge and handouts that they can refer to for future cloth diapering help.
Register for our next Cloth Diapering Basics class today!
We offers classes once a month at Kangaroo Kids and they typically the 3rd Saturday of the month. Just click here to register. We hope to see you there!